24 November 2008

Made out of Blood and Rust

Today was a good day.

Being three days into Thanksgiving break, I have thus far kept a successful record of putting off my Latin Civilization paper.
It's getting colder outside, which makes me want to do two things: walk around aimlessly--watching my breath, and curl up and read with some hot cocoa.

The past few days, I have also enjoyed spending time bonding with my tall friend, Maribeth, through our mutual enjoyment of certain television shows. One of which we watched tonight, was exceptionally awesome. Namely because it featured the one-and-only Seth Green (now whenever I think of him, I see him chasing Molly into the Franco's yard, so thanks for that). Although he was only on for about 3 seconds, it made our voices squeal when we saw his name in the opening credits.

Besides discovering that Claire is becoming orange like Lindsey, we also decided Gesa needs a new marketing direction, how gun shot wounds bring families together, why black people don't shop at Old Navy, and I informed her what owning a cell phone really says about a person.

Have you hugged a panda today?



-KL

1 comment:

molls said...

aughhh, seth green is terrifying! and awesome. has visto la pelicula Can't Hardly Wait? he's a gangster. Like, srsly. "Why you gotta waste my flava? Damn!" amazing.

I kind of miss the poop outta you. regreso en menos que un mes!!! vamos a tener muchas noches de pelicula, y serĂ¡n epicos. en serio.