07 November 2008

SlamQuest Part 1: The Parking Lot

I'm gonna die
I'm gonna die
I'm gonna die
Rebecca, the rest of the 6th graders are nothing compared to Olivia Coppock.
Plus, it's already snowing in the mountains.
And there's already one person I did not expect (and am not really looking forward to).

Optimism
Optimism
Optimism
Let me be optimistic, please.

I'll be fine. Or the moon will be blue on the second Thursday in October...
Whatever happens first.
Molly--get the van ready.

KL

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'll be praying for you this weekend!

molls said...

check. I got yo' back, boo. just call me if the moon should change. Spain's country code is +34.

and just threaten your middle schoolers with telling kylan to never come visit. that might shut 'em up.

love you and am praying for optimism and patience and, if necessary, temporary hearing loss!