24 October 2008

Coherence is Overrated

Today has been amazing.

I have had:
1 mug black tea
1 mug green tea
1 mug coffee
1 giant can Arizona Green Energy (which I wouldn't recommend unless your tastebuds are discombobulated)
1 mug of weird orange "effervescent C" stuff

My bladder flowith over.
Although I'm pretty sure half of the liquid is coming out of my nose instead.

Anyways, besides my sinuses being full of viscous lead and using half the box of Costco Kleenex, I'm doing well.

Getting lots done such as watching random youtube concerts, reruns of "Super Sweet 16", and an episode of "Engineering an Empire". Yay. I'm enjoying it, just feeling like accomplishing nothing.
I also don't think I'll be able to make it to practice for worship which is in about two and a half hours. I actually kinda like that idea. Thinking about it, I don't believe I've missed a single one in all two years that we've been doing this. And I know why.
Hmm. We'll see how it goes.

I actually do have some (possibly) worthwhile things to blog about, buuuuut I don't really think I am capable of being very serious and non-sarcastic right now. So deal with what you've got, or don't. I'll probably be back on in the next few days to write about one of the serious topics--if I can wrap my brain and emotions around them that is.

-KL

Oh, and don't bother writing, "I hope you feel better soon" and stuff like that b/c I will probably feel better tomorrow or Sunday at the latest (fingers crossed, thumbs pressed). A sick blog is probably not what anybody wants to read, but I won't apologize for putting it up. Nobody has to read everything I write. If that were the case, we'd all be in trouble.
So take care and I'll try not to pass this virus virtually.

1 comment:

molls said...

FEEL BETTER SOON! nyehhh, can't stop me from saying it. *sticks tongue out in defiance*
super sweet 16 is def. a good use of time. it holds a certain train-wreck fascination for me, I'm sad to say. it's disgusting but I can't tear myself away.