11 October 2008

Mini-Sausages, DVDs, and Testosterone

Seriously. I need some friends that are girls.
Seriously.

I do not understand why a level 65 Hunter needs the "bow of righteousness" or why Rogue is better when they use shadow casting or whatever. Ok, truly, I probably do understand it, but I don't really want to have a ten minute converstion on it.

Anyone without a penis want to come to some movie nights?
Although the dirty jokes are aplenty. ;)

I don't really get the physics of urinals either...
probably for the best.

3 comments:

John said...

The term was "Shadow Step"

Sarah said...

Oh!

It makes me so...wish I was there.

Want to come to KC for a movie night? There will be NO penises (peni?). We can talk about...periods and gossip.

That doesn't sound fun either. Scratch that...I will come to a movie night and keep the dirty jokes to a minimum.

molls said...

I love that you actually said "anyone without a penis." you're kind of mi favorita.
and dude...I make a point of never thinking about urinals. what a disgusting concept. Ugh.
you should have a movie night with Michelle. talk about choo-choos instead of boy things.
and when I come back, can we have like...a marathon of movie nights? a movie week, perhaps? I miss you mucho x infinity.