23 November 2009

6 Ft 8

I was racking the few brains I have, trying to come up with something to blog about. Not that I don't have anything to say and thus this post is worthless, but mostly because the thing I do have to say is probably worthless, but I just want to savor the moment...?
Yeah, let's roll with that.

Today was a productive day.
And by productive, I mean I sat down and watched five episodes of America's Next Top Model.
If that doesn't scream PRODUCT, I don't know what does.
I was excited that for once, I actually liked both girls in the finals. Also, the girl I picked from Day 1 was the champion supreme. Mmmhmm. Her winning, is like a double win for me. (I am nodding in silent victory to myself as I type, don't know how I feel about that...)

Moving on:
Besides catching up on ANTM, this is a very nice week.
Even though I am working every single day, I have no school and am really looking forward to seeing friends home from college.
I am excited to just be.
Not be running around or finishing a school assignment.
To just be.
Content.

In other news; I totally had mashed potatoes for dinner and they were delicious. Counting down the days, Molly.

In case you were not aware--


To not seeing Tyra Bank's face again anytime soon,
-KL

No comments: