23 October 2009

How Do I Know If I'll Make It Through

God is good.

^
|
when a blog starts out with that, I'm pretty sure it's a good sign...

Tuesday night was the whole facebook chat debacle which left me feeling a giant hole in my gut.

The very next night was a 180.

Instead of having the usual Refinery at WSC, we moseyed on over to Bethel to hear a guest speaker from down under. The place was packed. I've never been in Bethel before, but let me just say MEGACHURCH.

Anyways, most of my girls and I sat in the ginormous overflow room.
This is who we heard:



I didn't know it at the time, but the boy who wanted to kill himself was at the event as well. He went forward for altar call and he was crying.

God knows what we need. He knows what He's doing.
I'm glad someone does.

No comments: